Terms and Conditions for Users using the contact Form
- The Administrator of the bart-packaging.pl website Users’ personal data is the limited liability company BART sp. z o. o. with its registered seat in Sulnowo with the following address: Sulnowo 53 G, 86-100 Świecie, Poland, entered into the register of entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court in Bydgoszcz, Commercial Division no. XII of the National Court Register, under no. KRS 0000105247, phone number: 52 3800950-953 , e-mail address: email@example.com
- The company processes the personal data solely for giving the information, for which the User has asked.
- Providing the personal data by the User is voluntary, however without it the company will not be able to give an answer to the User’s question.
- Personal data shall be processed for the term necessary to answer a question, and after that period for purposes of archiving and for the time of archiving and within the scope required by legal provisions.
- The subjects who shall receive personal data are subjects providing and supporting ICT systems for the company to ensure proper functioning of the Information Form as well as subjects supplying services related to current operations of the company, in accordance with appropriate contracts entrusting personal data processing.
- Within the scope that stems from legal provisions, every person has a right to inspect the contents of personal data provided and amend them, limit their processing and also request the removal of data, a right to object to their data being processed, a right to transfer data, as well as a right to withdraw a previously given consent at any time. The withdrawal of the consent does not affect the accordance with the law on data processing, which was carried out upon receiving the consent, before it was withdrawn.
- In case of any doubts concerning personal data processing, every person may ask the company for more information on this subject. Apart from that everyone has a right to lodge a complaint to a supervisory body – the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.